Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M14 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Learning Support Assistant – Graduate LSA (M14) – Manchester – Start ASAP
Are you an aspiring educational psychologist who has graduated from university with a 2:1 or higher in your psychology degree, with an interest in supporting those with SEMH/Behavioural needs?
Perhaps you are keen to gain experience in a secondary school based setting in order to be accepted on your educational psychology course, whilst earning up to £325 per week?
This Secondary school in Manchester are looking to appoint well-rounded Psychology graduates to join their inclusion/SEN team ASAP!!
Interviews will be held ASAP so please send your CV in today.
Learning Support Assistant
- Perfect paid school based experience
- Special Educational Needs
- SEMH, EBD, SEN Support for Year 7/8 pupils
- Full time role, Monday – Friday
- Work in ONE school – not day-to-day in different schools!
- Manchester – excellent location, easily commutable by public transport
- Full-time during term time, start ASAP
- Earn up to £325 per week
- Graduate role – 2:1 or higher (Psychology or related degree)
- Previous experience working with SEN/SEMH required
- Passion or supporting pupils with SEN
- Patience, resilient and empathetic personality
The extensive support you will be given from a seasoned SENCo will put you in a great position to kick-start your role as an educational psychologist and this role could be perfect for you.
If you would like to apply for this amazing opportunity as a Learning Support Assistant – then click ‘apply’ today and send CV over to Holly at i-teachers.