Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Barnet, East of England N17 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Have you graduated from a Russell Group University with a 2.1 or above?
Are you passionate about supporting SEN pupils and understand the importance of inclusive education for all?
Perhaps you are an aspiring Education Psychologist that requires vital experience working with young people and would like to secure a full-time role in a thriving Secondary school in Enfield?
If this SEND Learning Support Assistant role sounds like the ideal fit for you, do not miss out and submit your CV!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
SEND Learning Support Assistant- the role
- Monday- Friday school hours (term time)
- Paid £80-£90 per day
- Support SEN pupils via 1:1 interventions and group sessions
- Provide assistance to pupils with challenging behaviour
- Work under the guidance of qualified teachers to provide personalised learning plans
- Focus on inclusion of SEN pupils in mainstream lessons
- Work closely with students during lessons
- Ideal for aspiring teachers and educational psychologists
- Shortlisting now!
SEND Learning Support Assistant- the school
- Located in Enfield
- Upcoming Secondary school
- Passionate and highly skilled Senior Leadership team
- Varied curriculum
- Weekly CPD offered for all graduates
- Connected via Overground and bus routes
SEND Learning Support Assistant- requirements
- 1st class or 2.1 in degree subject
- Previous experience working with SEN pupils is essential
- Passionate about a career working with SEN
- Strong A-Levels and GCSEs
- Compassionate and resilient individual
If this sounds like the PERFECT role for you, send your CV to Andrew today for more information! We are shortlisting now for this role!