Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£410 to £450 per Week|
Start your journey towards teacher training by gaining invaluable classroom experience in this Graduate Learning Support Assistant role!
This is a fantastic opportunity for any recent graduates who are seriously considering teaching and wish to build on the school based skills!
As a Graduate Learning Support Assistant you would find yourself working with students on a 1:1 and group basis to ensure they reach their true potential and grasp concepts.
The school are ideally looking for an engaging, hardworking yet patient graduate who has a valid interest in learning and supporting others!
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate Learning Support Assistant role please simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Learning Support Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £410 – £450 per week
- Outstanding secondary & sixth form
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Immediate start
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Working with students across KS3 – KS4
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Supporting the class teachers
- Identify learning outcomes
- Aiding students with mild to service autism or SEMH needs
- Communicate with students, staff & parents
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Strong academics
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
- Strong communicator with students, staff & parents
The Outstanding graded secondary & sixth form:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- Large secondary & sixth form
- Westminster borough, Central London location
- Close to superb transport links – tube & bus
- Passionate Senior Leadership Team
- Strong CPD
- Fantastic routes towards teacher training
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Learning Support Assistant role.