Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £425 per Week|
Are you an engaging and supportive graduate who is keen to secure some education experience?
Would you relish the chance to work at an Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form supporting the learning of their students?
Start this rewarding and exciting Graduate Learning Support Assistant role immediately where you can further develop your existing knowledge and skills whilst learning whilst you earn!
Work alongside experienced teachers whilst you earn & learn supporting students on a 1:1 and group basis!
This classroom experience would be fantastic experience which would support any applications for PGCE’s or School Direct courses.
Register your interest in this superb Graduate Learning Support Assistant role today by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV!
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Offer support to students on a group and 1:1 basis
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Potentially cover lessons and heavily support teachers within class
- Communicate excellently with various staff, stakeholders and parents
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Considering a career in education
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
Outstanding Secondary form & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Westminster, Inner & Central London location
- KS3 – KS5 – Over 1500 students
- Visionary senior leadership
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Learning Support Assistant role.