Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M13 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £67 per Day|
Learning Support Assistant – Paid School Experience
Are you a recent Graduate looking to take your first steps into a building a career in education working with children?
This inclusive secondary school in Manchester is looking to find a passionate and ambitious graduate with the ability to support students socially, emotionally and academically.
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity, make sure to apply straight away or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers!
Learning Support Assistant – Information about the role:
- Graduate role – great experience to add to your CV
- Paid £300 – £325 per week Term Time
- Long term (until July) in one school
- Work school hours Monday – Friday
- Working alongside dedicated and motivating SEN department
- Working in both the classroom and in 1:1 sessions as Learning Support
- Immediate Start – Shortlisting Now!
Information about the school:
- Based in Central Manchester M13
- Passionate about delivering an accessible curriculum for all
- Easily commutable via public transport
- New and over-subscribed school
- Inclusive and caring ethos
- Caring and supportive Senior Leadership team
- Aims to give every child an equal opportunity to achieve
- Minimum 2:1 degree – Ideally in a core subject or Psychology
- Patience, empathy and resilience
- Previous experience with SEN is ideal
- Able to organise and conduct 1:1 sessions
If you’re interested in furthering your career in education by gaining meaningful experience, please click apply now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted as soon as possible.