Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£375 to £400 per Week|
Are you a core subject graduate who is eager to start the path towards teacher training?
Would you relish the chance to gain some invaluable experience at a welcoming Luton secondary school?
Become that subject specialist role model supporting students before teacher training next year in this fantastic Graduate Learning Support Assistant opportunity.
Aspiring secondary teachers who hold a 1st or 2:1 in a core subject would be able to gain invaluable experience in this academic coach opportunity which would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with students.
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV to register your interest in this Graduate Learning Support Assistant role.
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate Learning Support Assistant
- £375– £400 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English, geography, maths or science teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Arranging interviews now for an immediate start
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer support to this student which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school & sixth form
- Luton location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Cohesive and welcoming staff
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Learning Support Assistant role.