Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£375 to £420 per Week|
Are you a core subject graduate who is eager to start the path towards teacher training?
Do you have prior experience of tutoring or supporting others within an educational setting?
Would you relish the chance to gain some invaluable experience come September at a welcoming Luton secondary school?
Become that subject specialist role model supporting students before teacher training in this fantastic Graduate Learning Support Assistant opportunity.
Aspiring secondary teachers who hold a 1st or 2:1 in a core subject would be able to gain invaluable experience in this academic coach opportunity which would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with students.
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV!
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate Learning Support Assistant
- £375– £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English, geography, maths or science teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Arranging interviews now for an immediate start
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer support students group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school & sixth form
- Luton location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Cohesive and welcoming staff
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Learning Support Assistant role.