Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Barnet, East of England N20 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Perhaps you are looking to gain experience in a school that will invest time and money in your training and development?
Would you love to work with lots of different students across a year group to help them progress and flourish into the best they can be?
Maybe you are considering moving into teaching or elsewhere in education but need to gain first-hand experience first before making the decision?
Consider this brilliant Graduate Learning Support Assistant position based at a lovely North London Secondary School. If you would like to register your interest in this opportunity, then simply click ‘APPLY NOW’ to send your CV.
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – The School
- Located in Barnet
- ‘Good’ Graded Secondary School
- Easy transport links
- Regular training and CPD offered
- Close-knit team with large graduate presence
- £350-£450 per week
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – The Role
- Based in a year group, working with specific individuals to help them progress onto the next stages of their development
- Assist the class Teacher where possible
- Help to create resources for your students and groups
- Be a role model for students and somebody who they can aspire to become
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – About you:
- 2.1 in your degree – all subjects welcomed
- Prior experience working with young people would be a bonus
- Hard-working and committed
- Flexible and can adapt quickly
- Interested in pursuing a career in education
If this opportunity sounds like the one for you then please register your interest today with Andrew at i-teachers! There is no time to lose in securing your new long-term position! Simply send your CV through this advertisement.