Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester m13 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £63 per Day|
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – September Start
Are you a dedicated, passionate and resilient graduate who is looking for a support role in a secondary school prior to teacher training?
Do you have a degree in Psychology or a core subject, or perhaps have experience of working with children who may face barriers to learning?
This fantastic secondary school in Manchester is keen to add a talented graduate to their team to support pupils who with additional needs.
This role is incredibly rewarding and will give you the opportunity to gain fantastic experience prior to embarking on teacher training or further study.
Learning Support Assistant
- Graduate role – ideal for aspiring teachers
- Well established Secondary School in Ardwick, Manchester
- Diverse and inclusive secondary school
- Fantastic facilities for pupils with SEN/EAL
- Very high proportion of pupils with EAL
- Long term, Full-time role
- Paid £300-£315 per week term time only
- Excellent experience in a supportive school
- Work with pupils who face barriers to learning
- DBS check required – apply ASAP
Person Specification – Learning Support Assistant
- 2:1 or above degree, ideally in Psychology, Education or a core subject
- Empathetic and resilient individual
- Some previous experience of supporting young people with additional needs
- Passion to support pupils to overcome barriers to learning
About the role – Learning Support Assistant
You will be working with targeted pupils to ensure they are making progress. Your role is vital as you will be liaising with parents, teachers and the SENCo in order to ensure the pupils you work with have the best possible outcomes.
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity to begin your career in education? Please click ‘apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today.