Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Barnet, Enfield EN4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate who would love to work in a wonderfully vibrant secondary school in order to gain more experience prior to embarking on a teacher training course?
Maybe you have experience already working with young people but would like to formalise this experience in a secondary school setting?
Perhaps you have been thinking about teacher training but you are eager to gain vital class-based experience first before jumping in?
If you would like to gain some valuable school based experience then please send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers immediately! Shortlisting and interviewing is ongoing so please do not waste any time!
Learning Support Assistant
- School based in Barnet, North London (EN4)
- Paid between £350-£400 per week
- Monday- Friday, full-time position
- Opportunity to gain vital experience before teacher training
- Lovely Head teacher
- Inspiring ethos and vision for their pupils
Learning Support Assistant – The Role
- Based in a Year Group
- Delivering 1:1 and group intervention sessions
- Promoting inclusion and diversity within school
- Supporting teachers in creating excellent resources for the pupils
- Working with pupils who have barriers to learning; emotional or social.
Learning Support Assistant – The School
This is a lovely Secondary school based in a leafy area of Barnet with excellent transport links across London. They like to promote a real love of learning in their students to enable them to become confident and enthusiastic learners. They have high standards for their pupils and aim to deliver the best possible educational experiences for their students. They are a large part of their local community and ensure that they welcome children of all backgrounds. The school has a young team that are looking for a new addition to join the school ASAP.
If you think that you would be the perfect fit for this particular school then please click ‘APPLY’ on this advertisement and ensure that you are shortlisted! These roles do not last long so please register your interest NOW!