Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, London (Central) SE5 UK|
|Salary||£75 to £90 per Day|
Graduate Learning Support Assistant (Pastoral/SEN)
**Graduate Learning Support Assistant**
**Quality PAID experience**
**Mainstream Secondary School**
**September 2020 start**
Do you have the ambition to work as a Graduate Learning Support Assistant at a secondary school who are committed to delivering a positive and happy environment for all their children?
Are you looking to gain paid experience within a school setting to help you pursue a career in educational psychology?
Responsibilities as Secondary Graduate Learning Support
- Provide effective 1:1 support or small groups
- Support the class teacher in ensuring all children are engaged and reaching their full potential
- Aid pupils in the development of their learning
- Due to the nature of the role you may have to assist in male toileting facilities
- Build a strong and positive relationship with the pupil/pupils you will be supporting
- Promote good and positive behaviour
Essential Requirements of a Secondary Graduate Learning Support
- 2:1 or above degree
- Psychology/Education/Counselling degrees are preferred but not essential
- Strong A-levels & GCSEs
- Previous experience supporting young people with SEN is a bonus
- Patient and caring nature
- Confident in dealing with young children who have behavioural issues
- Ability to motive and engage young children
- Positive attitude compatible with the schools ethos of providing a happy and successful environment
If you are flexible, dynamic and a dedicated individual looking for experience as a Secondary Graduate Learning Support, please apply immediately. In return we offer a daily rate of £75-£90 depending on experience.
At i-teachers we are committed to finding the right person for the correct school, we pride ourselves on our fantastic reputation coming from our passion and love of education.
If you have the same love and want to really make a difference to our young people’s lives please do not hesitate in contacting Emma at i-teachers today! Simply send your CV now by clicking “Apply now” for this fantastic opportunity to work as a Secondary Graduate Learning Support Assistant.