Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Kensington and Chelsea, London (West) W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a graduate who believes you would make a fantastic primary teacher?
Would you like to build up your classroom experience at an Outstanding & welcoming Inner London primary school from September?
Jump ahead of the queue and register your interest today, on this page, in this fantastic & highly rewarding Graduate Learning Support Assistant role!
Support a class teacher whilst working with students on a 1:1 and group basis at a thriving primary school that has a reputation for taking graduates onto their fantastic teacher training programme!
This visionary Head Teacher is looking to shortlist immediately and will be interviewing over the summer break.
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Learning Support Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £80 – £85 daily rate
- Long-term, full-time support role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- September 2020 role
- Interviewing over the summer break
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a class teacher across KS1 or KS2
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Education / working with children experience is desired
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to Central and Circle / Hammersmith & City line
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Learning Support Assistant role.