Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M14 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – SEN/SEMH
Are you graduate with a supportive and understanding attitude, wanting to take your first steps into a career in SEN or mental health?
Do you have a passion to support secondary students with additional educational needs?
Do you want the opportunity to support individuals in 1:1 sessions, organising and conducting lessons tailored specifically to individual needs and interests?
If you are a graduate passionate about the academic and social development of secondary students, then this is the role for you.
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Role Information:
- Full academic year
- Start ASAP
- Secondary School 11-16
- Located in Manchester (Central)
- Paid up to £325 per week, term-time only
- Supporting secondary students with additional behavioural needs
- Organising and conducting 1:1 sessions tailored to students needs
- Providing excellent academic and emotional support
- Opportunity to gain first hand SEN teaching experience
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP, interviews are being arranged
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Role Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology or related degree
- Excellent academic background
- Prior experience working with young people with additional needs
- Enthusiastic and passionate attitude
- Real commitment to the development of students’ academic and emotional ability
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Patient and understanding regarding pace of students’ progress
Information about the school:
- Supportive and inclusive ethos
- Dedicated to offering equal academic opportunities to every individual student
- Brilliant facilities and resources of students with additional behavioural needs
- Passionate and supportive towards SEN staff department
- Inspirational SENCO with exceptional teaching experience
- Broad and balanced secondary curriculum
To apply for this rewarding and fulfilling Learning Support Assistant, then send your CV to Holly right away!