Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Brent, Greater London NW6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a recent graduate who has prior experience of working within an education setting?
Would relish the chance to support a student on a 1:1 basis throughout their school day?
Put your knowledge and skills to the test whilst gaining some invaluable paid classroom experience in this Graduate Learning Support Assistant role!
If you are looking to become a teacher or wish to pursue a career in Child / Education Psychologist then this charming & welcoming primary school is for you!
In this fantastically rewarding opportunity you would be working on a 1:1 basis with a student whilst supporting their class teacher.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding opportunity then please simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Learning Support Assistant
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £425 term time weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time paid role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now for an immediate start
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Working within a KS1 or KS2 classroom
- Supporting a pupil on a 1:1 basis
- Ensure the classroom teacher is supported as well as your student
- Aiding students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education & supporting others
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- Education / SEN experience is vital
The Outstanding primary school:
- Outstanding primary school
- 2 form entry primary school
- East Brent location, London
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Close to strong transport links
- Visionary and supportive SLT
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Learning Support Assistant role.