Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Harrow, London (North) HA7 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £80 per Day|
Have you recently graduated with a 2.1 or 1st degree? Have you explored the potential of a rewarding career working in education?
Perhaps you are a dedicated and enthusiastic individual with a passion to get young eager minds excited about learning?
Would you relish the opportunity to gain paid experience supporting students academically and socially at a fantastic three-form Primary School in Harrow?
If this Graduate Learning Support Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Joe today!
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – The Role
- Full time, Monday – Friday hours
- Long-term role
- Support students via small group and 1:1 intervention
- Monitor progress of pupils and feed back to staff/parents
- Ideal role for an aspiring teacher
- Become a role model for students
- Acquire essential skills for teaching
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – The School
- Located in Harrow
- Rated Good by OfSTED
- 3 form entry Primary School
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Cohesive staff team
- Rich and stimulating curriculum
- Visionary SLT with a clear direction for the school
- Ethos of inclusivity and high expectations
- Good transport links
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification
- 1 or 1st degree
- Previous experience working with children is desirable
- Strong academic background – A Levels & GCSE’s
- Passionate about education
- Aspiring teacher
- Driven and motivated graduate
To apply to this Graduate Learning Support Assistant opportunity, please send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today!