Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, London (Central) W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a psychology graduate who is looking to gain some school-based experience?
Would you relish the chance to work at an Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form supporting the learning of their students?
Start 2021 in this rewarding and exciting Graduate Learning Support Assistant role where you can further develop your existing knowledge and skills!
This role would see you supporting students on a 1:1 and group basis within a cohesive Special Educational Needs / SEN department.
Register your interest in this superb Graduate Learning Support Assistant role today by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV!
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £80 – £85 term time daily rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- Shortlisting now
- January 2021 start
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Offer support to students on a group and 1:1 basis
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Become part of a cohesive SEN department
- Communicate excellently with staff and parents
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Considering a career in education
- Prior SEN experience is highly desirable
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
Outstanding Secondary form & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Westminster, Inner & Central London location
- KS3 – KS5 – Over 1500 students
- Visionary senior leadership
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Learning Support Assistant role.