Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea SW3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a hardworking, patient, and supportive graduate who wishes to gain some classroom experience within a primary school?
Do you have the characteristics and energy to inspire students in literacy and numeracy?
Would you relish the opportunity to start March at a flourishing & welcoming Central London primary school?
Start building your skills and experience in primary teaching immediately and work as a Graduate Learning Support Assistant in this fantastic support role!
Register your interest in this rewarding Graduate Learning Support Assistant role today by simply applying on this
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Learning Support Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £80 – £85 daily rate
- Long-term, full-time support role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- March 2021 start
- Shortlisting now for immediate interviews
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a KS2 class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual needs of students
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior experience of working with children is desired
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Hammersmith & Fulham, Central & Inner London
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Learning Support Assistant role.