Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, London (Central) W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £87 per Day|
Are you a graduate who is eager to secure a school support role to build on your classroom experience?
Do you wish to dip your toes into the classroom first before diving into the deep end with teacher training and relish the chance to work as a Graduate Learning Support Assistant?
Build on your teaching skills and knowledge in this highly rewarding Graduate Learning Support Assistant role at this Outstanding Westminster secondary school & sixth form!
In this Learning Support Assistant role you would be working with students on a 1:1 and group basis to ensure they fully supported with their class work.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate Learning Support Assistant opportunity simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Learning Support Assistant
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £425 weekly paid role
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers / Ed Psychologists
- Immediate start
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Run & deliver 1:1 / group intervention sessions
- Work closely with a student with additional needs
- Help them around the school
- Support class teachers to ensure lessons run well
- Potential to support extra-curricular activities
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 in a core subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Considering becoming a teacher or educational psychologist
- Keen to gain paid experience
- Tutoring / education experience is desirable
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Central London, Westminster location
- Experienced and supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Learning Support Assistant role.