Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Autism Specialist
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£410 to £450 per Week|
Are you a caring, supportive and patient graduate who is seriously considering a career in SEN education?
Would you relish the opportunity to gain some invaluable classroom experience at a thriving Autism specialist all through school?
Located in West London, this Specialist School has recently expanded its facilities & classes which has resulted in them requiring additional Graduate Learning Support Assistants who they intend to develop!
The school have a superb reputation for not only for their high teaching standards but for focusing on paving a career path for their staff, especially graduates who start in support roles first!
If you are patient, engaging and strive to become an SEN Teacher then this Graduate Teaching Assistant role is your ideal next step!
To register your interest in this rewarding Graduate Learning Support Assistant role simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Learning Support Assistant role
- Autism specialism
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £400 – £450 per week
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- September 2020 start
- Currently shortlisting CVs for June interviews
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Support the class teachers
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Passion for SEN
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
The Outstanding SEN School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Learning Support Assistant role.