Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Barnet, London (North) EN4 UK|
|Salary||£80 to £95 per Day|
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – aspiring teachers
Have you recently graduated and would like to support students overcome barriers to learning as a Graduate Learning Support Assistant ?
Perhaps you have experience working with young people who may have additional needs such as ADHD or autism?
Would you like to secure a long-term role instead of the inconsistent daily supply work you may currently be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate to gain paid experience as a Learning Support Assistant in an award-winning school prior to teacher training. Register your interest today!
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – key information
- Secondary school in Barnet (other roles available across London)
- Long term contract position
- Monday – Friday full-time role term time only
- Start ASAP
- Paid £80-£95 per day
- Fantastic free CPD programme from i-teachers!
- Work with a team of other Learning Support Assistants
- Support pupils with additional needs
- Work closely with the SENCo to monitor progress
- Follow the pupils’ tailored learning programme
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – criteria
- Strong academic background
- Passion for education
- Previous experience working with children is desirable
- Knowledge and/or experience of supporting needs such as Autism/ADHD
- Outgoing personality
- Commitment for at least one academic year
Information about the school – Graduate Learning Support Assistant
- Supportive teaching and SLT
- Work with a team of Learning Support Assistants
- Warm and welcoming secondary school
- Broad and balanced curriculum
- Prides itself on the whole development of their students
- Great facilities and resources
- Good transport links
- Excellent track record with i-teachers graduates
If you are a driven and ambitious graduate and would like to apply for this Learning Support Assistant position, please send your CV to Michaela at i-teachers today! The school are keen to interview ASAP to meet the needs of their students.