Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Harrow
|Location:||London, Harrow HA8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a psychology graduate with the ambition of progressing into an Educational Psychologist position or perhaps working towards a teaching position?
Do you want to gain experience within a fabulous primary school in Harrow that truly believe in supporting their pupils and providing an excellent learning experience?
Maybe you have been considering your future for some time and have finally decided that a career in education is the one you want to pursue?
This Graduate Learning Support Assistant position could be the role that delivers you great school based experience and will greatly enhance your career prospects. You should not waste any time and submit your CV to be shortlisted immediately! We have similar positions in Barnet, Haringey, Islington, Camden, Brent and Watford.
Graduate LSA – About the role
- Learning Support Assistant
- September start for the full academic year
- Supporting students with additional needs
- Working with pupils individually and in groups to support progress
- Opportunity to gain experience working with SEN
- Paid between £350-£450 per week, during term time
- Located in Harrow
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Requirements
- Minimum 2.1 degree in Psychology (various subjects are considered though)
- Strong academic background with good A-Levels and GCSEs
- Supporting and inspiring attitude
- Genuinely interested in supporting children with SEN
- Passionate about education and making a difference
If you are a recent graduate who is passionate about the academic and social development of young people, especially with SEN, then you should apply for this position to be considered! Click ‘apply’ and ensure your C.V is sent to Andrew at i-teachers now!