Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Primary
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Primary – Perfect for aspiring teachers or those with an interest in SEN
Have you recently graduated and would relish the chance to secure classroom experience from September?
Would you like to enhance your knowledge of differentiation and inclusion within the classroom prior to moving onto teacher training or Educational Psychology?
If you are looking to work in a primary school over the next academic year, then this role could be for you! Working to support across all classes in leading small group and 1:1 academic and nurturing interventions is a fabulous stepping stone to progress your career in education!
- Graduate Learning Support Assistant
- Primary school located in the Kings Norton area of Birmingham
- £300 – £325 a week, term-time only
- Perfect classroom experience for aspiring teacher
- Close to great transport links
- Full-time role for the full academic year
- Shortlisting and interviewing on an ongoing basis
To be considered for this Graduate Learning Support Assistant opportunity you must have the following:
- Strong academic
- A passion to work towards equal opportunities for all in education
- Prior school, education or tutoring experience would be extremely advantageous
- Strong behaviour management
- Confidence, resilience and team-work attitude
As a Graduate Learning Support Assistant, you will be based within the SEN support team, assisting the SENCo with the delivery of tailored therapeutic and nurturing interventions, to enable some of their most vulnerable children to have better access to the Curriculum and the opportunity to progress academically and personally.
Forming meaningful relationships with others and engaging with both pupils and other staff members are vital ingredients to make this role work. The school want to see that you have the potential to build trust with the students and engage them within activities that will support and nurture their learning.
The school itself is located close to excellent transport links and fantastic ties with the local community in the Central Birmingham area – located close the Kings Norton train station. The Head Teacher is very supportive of all staff and ensures that a high level of education is delivered to every student whilst creating an environment that is enjoyable and engaging.
If this Graduate Learning Support Assistant role is of interest then do not hesitate to apply! Send your CV to Jamie at i-teachers right away!