Graduate Learning Support Assistant – September start – leads to teacher training
|Location:||Slough, South East England SL3 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £400 per Week|
Are you graduating from university with a 2:1 or above and are considering a career in teaching?
Would you like to gain valuable, paid experience in a supportive secondary school for an academic year to build your skill set?
Is it ideal if this could then lead to a teacher training opportunity with the school’s recognised ITT programme the following year?
If you answered yes to these questions then keep reading to find out more about this exciting Graduate Learning Support Assistant opportunity in a vibrant school in Slough…
Send your CV to Sara at i-teachers today or call for a friendly and confidential chat about your next career steps.
Graduate Learning Support Assistant
- Full time Graduate Learning Support Assistant role (4 roles available)
- Provide to support to all pupils including those with Special Educational Needs
- Assist class teachers
- Earn £300-400 per week
- Opportunity to join school’s teacher training programme in September
- Located in Slough
- September 2019 start
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – About you
- Relevant degree essential – 2:1 or above
- Strong academic record with good GCSEs & A levels
- Enthusiasm and passion for education & working with young people
- Genuine interest in teaching in a U.K. secondary school as a career
- Passionate, driven and not afraid of a challenge!
- Some previous experience of working/volunteering with young people desirable
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – About the school
This is a dynamic secondary school and sixth form with an energetic and collaborative atmosphere. The school is very keen to develop raw talent and has very much adopted a ‘grow your own’ ethos in their workforce. Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, this school is going from strength to strength. The school has a number of graduates and newly qualified teachers who are beginning long and successful careers in the school. Senior leaders are supportive and ambitious individuals will be pleased to find a range of different opportunities to progress. There is a diverse make up of students welcoming those from a wide range of countries, cultures and backgrounds creating a superb energy in the school.
If this sounds like your ideal next career step then do not hesitate! We are shortlisting ASAP for the fantastic role of Graduate Learning Support Assistant for interviews to be held in April. Apply today by sending your CV & cover letter to Sara at i-teachers or call for a confidential chat about the role.