Graduate Literacy Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW5 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you an English Language or Literature graduate destined for a career in primary education?
Would you relish the chance to transfer your skills and to gain some invaluable classroom experience supporting KS2 students with their literacy work?
Start September in this highly rewarding Graduate Literacy Teaching Assistant role at this warm & welcoming West London primary school!
The Graduate Literacy Teaching Assistant opportunity would see you working with students on a 1:1 and group basis within a KS2 class, whilst supporting the classes teacher!
This visionary Head Teacher is looking to interview immediately so please apply on this page today to be shortlisted!
Graduate Literacy Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Literacy Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £80 – £85 term time daily rate
- Long-term, full-time support role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 role
Graduate Literacy Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a KS2 class teacher
- Focus on literacy interventions
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Literacy Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in English Language and / or Literature
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about English, literacy & education
- Strongly considering teacher training
- Education / tutoring experience is desired
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded as GOOD by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Hounslow, West London location
- Close to Piccadilly line stations
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Fantastic teacher training route
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Literacy Teaching Assistant role.