Graduate Mathematics Intervention Coach
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B7 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate Mathematics Intervention Coach – Nechells (B7)
Are you a high achieving, ambitious Maths graduate with a 2.1 or 1st?
Are you passionate about Maths and would relish the opportunity to share your specialist degree knowledge and passion for the subject with bright young individuals?
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside a dedicated and supportive Maths department in a warm school environment?
If this Graduate Mathematics Intervention Coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Mathematics Intervention Coach – Key Information:
- Based in Nechells
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
Graduate Mathematics Intervention Coach – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive Maths department
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
Graduate Mathematics Intervention Coach – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Maths
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Real passion for your particular subject
Graduate Mathematics Intervention Coach – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Mathematics Intervention Coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.