Graduate Mathematics Unqualified Teacher
|Location:||London, West Midlands B38 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate Mathematics Unqualified Teacher – Kings Norton, Birmingham (B38)
Have you recently finished your degree with a 2:1 or 1st class degree and have realised that you would like to explore the potential of becoming a teacher?
Are you a passionate individual with a wealth of specialist Maths knowledge and are looking to secure your first educational role in a fantastic school, prior to teacher training?
If this Graduate Mathematics Unqualified Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Mathematics Unqualified Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Kings Norton, Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Warm environment
- Supportive Maths department
Graduate Mathematics Unqualified Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive Maths department
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- Lead own lessons and small group sessions
- monitor student progress
- ‘Can do’ attitude and ambition to progress into teacher training
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate Mathematics Unqualified Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Maths
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Passionate about education
Graduate Mathematics Unqualified Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Mathematics Unqualified Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.