Graduate Maths Intervention Mentor
|Location:||London, Greater London NW2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Have you recently graduated with a 2.1 or above in Maths and wish to make your first steps into education?
Perhaps you have been inspired by brilliant teachers in the past and would like the opportunity to be able to do the same?
Maybe you are considering a rewarding career within education but wanted to test the water first before jumping into a teaching qualification?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Maths graduate to join a brilliant secondary school based in Brent! This school is one of the best in the country so ensure you are shortlisted for the position by clicking APPLY now!
Graduate Maths Intervention Mentor – About you
- 2.1 minimum in your degree
- Strong A-Levels to support
- Prior experience working with young people would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to use your expert subject knowledge
- Flexibility, resilient and proactive
Graduate Maths Intervention Mentor – About the role
- Use your expert subject knowledge for the benefit of others to help them reach their goals
- Work with fantastic teachers who are experienced and highly supportive
- Create useful resources
- Assist in organising and managing the classroom
- Improve student knowledge and ensure progress
- Located in Brent
- Paid annual salary
Graduate Maths Intervention Mentor – About the school
- Fantastic leadership team
- Has a superb teacher training scheme
- Amazing facilities with state of the art resources and classrooms
- Close to good transport links across London
- Car park
- Inclusive and welcoming environment
To apply for this Graduate Maths Intervention Mentor role click apply now and send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers!