Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a maths graduate who is seriously considering a career in teaching?
Would you relish the opportunity to spend a school year gaining classroom-based experience and supporting a maths department before committing to teacher training?
Take the first steps towards an exciting & rewarding teaching career in this fantastic Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant role based at a thriving Luton secondary & sixth form!
Aspiring maths teachers who hold a 1st or 2:1 would be able to gain invaluable experience in this teaching assistant opportunity which would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with students.
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV as the school are shortlisting for September 2020 now!
Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant role
- £410 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring maths teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting now
- September 2020 role
Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Run & deliver group & 1:1 intervention
- Focus on your maths subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a mathematics or a related subject
- Passionate about education & mathematics
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The warm & welcoming secondary school:
- Upcoming secondary school
- Good Luton location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant role.