Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Haringey, London (North) N10 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Have you been encouraged by people around you that you should use your fantastic talent for maths for the benefit of young people?
Maybe you have been looking at teaching as a potential career option but wanted to gain some experience first so you can make an informed decision first?
Would you like to gain paid school based experience first so you can test the waters and see if education is the career pathway you would like to progress down?
Consider this position that will allow you to use your subject knowledge to help young people reach their goals and aspirations whilst being paid for it as a Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant. Click APPLY and send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers immediately.
Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant – Requirements
- You must hold a good degree in Mathematics with good A-Levels to support
- Motivational and resilient personality to succeed
- Open to developing and reflecting
- Able to work across the department to suit the departments requirements
Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant – The Opportunity
- Paid between £70 – £90 daily rate
- Working in N10, Haringey borough with fantastic transport links nearby into Central London
- You will be working on a 1:1 or small group intervention basis
- Tasked with helping to improve attainment and progress
Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant – The School
- One of the best schools in the country
- ‘Outstanding’ graded by Ofsted
- Facilities that are second to none
- Consistently high results for their students
- Brilliantly supportive SLT who will guide you throughout
- Teacher training opportunities at the end of the placement year
To make sure that you have a great position secured for September, then do not hesitate and click APPLY at the bottom of this advertisement!