Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London (North), London (North) HA0 UK|
|Salary||£22000 to £24000 per Annum|
Would you like to teach in a dynamic, high achieving school with fast progression for training teachers?
Have you recently graduated with a 1st/2:1 and are impassioned to create fun, engaging, yet challenging Maths lessons for students?
Perhaps you see yourself as a personable and memorable Maths teacher in the future, but are looking for high quality classroom experience with incredible mentoring from a supportive and successful school?
If so, please send your CV to Samantha at i-teachers, as this role is being shortlisted NOW. Please act now to avoid missing out on this wonderful opportunity!
Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Planning and teaching engaging Maths lessons
- Full time role – Monday-Friday during term time
- Unique and attractive salary: £22,000-£24,000
- Support from experienced lead teachers
- 1:1/group work leadership
- Opportunities to progress onto the school’s training programme with QTS
- Invaluable classroom experience
Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant – The School
- Extremely high achieving school
- Good transport links
- Ofsted – “Outstanding place to be”
- Promote community cohesion
- High quality lessons across all subjects
- Scenic, modern school grounds
- Excellent resources/facilities
- Enriching extra-curricular activities
Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- 1st/2:1 degree in Maths or closely related subject
- Previous experience working with young people or teaching desirable
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to run group work and support lead teacher
- Genuine interest in Education and Maths
- Must be able to commute or easily travel to required area
How to Apply
This Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant Role is shortlisting NOW. Send your CV to Samantha at i-teachers today and do not miss out on this amazing opportunity!