Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant – Paid School Experience – Teacher Training Potential
|Location:||London, Greater London UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a maths graduate who has the keen desire to make gain essential experience in a secondary school, before deciding to commit to a teacher training programme?
Perhaps you want to bring your enthusiasm and your love of all things maths to a classroom at a secondary school?
Maybe you have been considering putting your knowledge and expertise to use by helping young people with their studies and would now like to make your first move?
We are working with a number of schools across each London borough that are ready for a fantastic maths gradate(s) to join their team and begin making an impact from September 2019. So simply send me your C.V to be considered for our positions ready for September!
Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant
- Positions in boroughs across London
- Paid £350-£450 per week
- Full time, long-term position for the full academic year
- Opportunity to gain valuable paid school experience
- Working with groups of students
- Helping young people achieve their goals and targets
Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Supporting Maths classes throughout all year groups
- Responsibility for 1:1 and small group interventions
- Work flexibly as needed throughout the maths department
- Assist the teacher to create imaginative and effective resources for your classes
If you are serious about making your first step into teaching then send us your CV to be considered for the position. Time is running out so apply now to secure your brand new position for September 2019!