Graduate Maths Tutor
|Location:||Essex, London (East) E15 UK|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Graduate Maths Tutor
Are you an aspiring Maths teacher that wants to utilise their expert skills in a school environment?
Have you graduated with a 2.1 from a Maths based degree?
Perhaps you have previous tutoring experience and want to build your confidence in the classroom prior to teacher training in 2021?
If you want to gain second to none experience in a fantastic secondary school and receive exceptional training, then submit your CV to Pippa, we are shortlisting now!
i-teachers has the highest Trustpilot rating of 5/5, with over 400 5* reviews. If you want to work with a consultancy who care about making positive change within schools, please apply now.
Graduate Maths Tutor: Key Information and Benefits
- Secondary school located in Thurrock, RM15
- Monday-Friday school hours
- Exceptional CPD offered to all staff
- Group sessions to support pupils in Maths and tailor the lessons to their ability
- Offer 1:1 sessions to individual pupils
- Become a integral part of the Maths department
- Term time Graduate Maths Tutor position
- Rated Outstanding by OfSTED
- Pupil facing role
- Paid £80-£85 per day
- Perfect for aspiring Maths Teachers
- Offer Support during lessons and observe qualified teachers
- Visionary and encouraging Senior Leadership Team
- Connected via c2c and bus routes
- Opportunity to progress onto the school’s direct teacher training programme
Graduate Maths Tutor: What do I need?
- Ideally a 2.1 in a Maths based degree
- Aspirations to do teacher training
- Passionate about Maths and supporting young people through Education
- Strong A-Levels and GCSEs are essential
- Previous experience working with young people is desirable
Graduate Maths Tutor: How do I apply?
If you believe that you might be the perfect fit for this Graduate Maths Tutor role and are ready to take the first steps in your teaching career, please do not hesitate to click ‘APPLY NOW’ and submit your CV to Pippa at i-teachers today!