Graduate Maths Tutor
|Location:||Walsall, West Midlands WS4 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £70 per Day|
Graduate Maths Tutor
i-teachers are now the highest-rated Education Consultancy in the industry: check out over 400 of our 5* reviews on Trustpilot! i-teachers is not a supply agency; we only work with permanent positions!
Are you a Maths graduate who would love to earn while you learn in a dynamic opportunity in education?
Would you like to kick start your career in a competitive and renown graduate programme with opportunities for progression?
Perhaps you are considering a career in Teaching or Lecturing and would like the opportunity to expand your skill set while gaining classroom confidence?
This Walsall Secondary School is shortlisting now for this fantastic Graduate Maths Tutor opportunity! To secure an interview for this academic year, please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers now!
Do not miss out on this wonderful opportunity to earn while you learn and step into teaching!
Graduate Maths Tutor – Role Description
- Work with and tutor pupils to aid academic achievement
- Support class teachers during lessons
- Opportunities to plan and conduct your own lessons
- Paid, invaluable classroom experience
- Be a part of a highly competitive and renown graduate programme
- Full time role, Monday to Friday during term time
Graduate Maths Tutor – School Description
- Based in a dynamic and high-achieving school in the heart of Walsall
- Passionate and motivated Teaching and Support Staff
- Family-like school community of Teaching Staff and Governors
- Part of a growing and established trust
- Excellent pupil behaviour
- High-class facilities and resources for learning
- Progressive online teaching to support home learning
Graduate Maths Tutor – Person Specification
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Mathematics or a related subject discipline
- A personable and confident personality
- Strong academic background
- Enthusiasm and passion for education
- Excellent communication skills
If this Graduate Maths Tutor role sounds like the ideal next step for your career, please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers ASAP! If you are shortlisted for this role, Bex will be in touch within 2-4 working days.
Click ‘APPLY’ now to secure your dream role!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!