Graduate MFL Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Brent, Camden HA9 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
MFL graduates – Secondary School – Full academic year
Are you a graduate with a 2:1 or above, looking to find a graduate teaching role for the full academic year?
Perhaps you are considering a career in teaching, and want to gain relevant first experience as a Graduate MFL Teaching Assistant?
Furthermore, do you want the opportunity to make a positive and valued impact on a student’s education?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and inspirational graduate to join a secondary school with a history of working with talented graduates, and a real dedication to providing the best support and development opportunities to their staff.
Information about the role – Graduate MFL Teaching Assistant:
- Full-time position, Monday – Friday.
- Secondary school
- Located in Brent
- Paid £400 – £450 per week, term time only as Graduate Learning Mentor
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Requirements for the role – Graduate MFL Teaching Assistant:
- Minimum 2:1 in French, German or Spanish.
- Excellent academic background
- Exceptional degree subject knowledge
- Prior tutoring/teaching experience preferred
- Supportive and attentive attitude
- Passionate about supporting others in your specialist subject
Information about the school:
- Fantastic secondary school
- Located in the Brent area
- Inclusive and welcoming atmosphere
- Prides itself on providing high standard of teaching and education
- Broad and enriching curriculum
- History of working with talented graduates
If you are an MFL graduate interested in finding a role where you can display your subject knowledge in a welcoming and supportive environment, then press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers.