Graduate MFL Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a graduate who can speak French & Spanish and who is looking for a school-based support role?
Do you have the desire to become a MFL Teacher and would relish the chance to gain some invaluable classroom experience first?
Start immediately working at this welcoming West London secondary & sixth form as a Graduate MFL Teaching Assistant, specialising in French and or Spanish!
This role would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with students ranging from KS3 – KS5, within a thriving SEN department, whilst you refine your school based schools!
To discover more information in regarding to this Graduate MFL Teaching Assistant then please simply apply on this page today!
Graduate MFL Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate MFL Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring MFL teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate MFL Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to this student which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your French & Spanish – MFL subject specialism
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate MFL Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an MFL / French / Spanish related subject
- Fluent in French and or Spanish
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive SENCo
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate MFL Teaching Assistant role.