Graduate MFL Teaching Assistant – French specialist
|Location:||London, Hillingdon UB3 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £500 per Week|
Are you a graduate who can speak French and who is looking for a school based support role?
Do you have the desire to become a MFL Teacher and would relish the chance to gain some invaluable classroom experience first?
Start immediately working at this welcoming West London secondary & sixth form as a Graduate MFL Teaching Assistant, specialising in French!
This role would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with students ranging from KS3 – KS5 whilst you refine your school based schools!
To discover more information in regarding to this Graduate MFL Teaching Assistant then please simply apply on this page today!
Graduate MFL Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate MFL Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £450 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring MFL teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate MFL Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to this student which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your French / MFL subject specialism
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate MFL Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an MFL / French related subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Good’ OFSTED graded secondary school & sixth form
- Located in Hillingdon
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate MFL Teaching Assistant role.