Graduate Paid School Experience – Teaching Assistant/Learning Mentor
|Salary||GBP£60 - £65 per day|
Step into teaching with i-teachers… Graduate Paid School Experience – Teacher training opportunities
At i-teachers, we specialise in placing graduates in long-term placements prior to stepping into a career in teaching. We work with a number of schools, who are offering graduates paid placements in their school to develop your knowledge and experience in education. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of graduates, who aspire to forge a career in education.
If you are looking to kick-start your teaching career after Christmas, then register your interest by clicking ‘apply’…
- Paid school and teaching experience
- Variety of graduate opportunities to suit your skills, qualities and ambitions
- Must have minimum 2:1 degree and strong A Levels
- Paid £300 – £325 a week
- Monday to Friday, full-time role, term-time only
- Primary, Secondary and College roles
- Roles across Birmingham and surrounding West Midlands area
- Location preferences taken into account
- Excellent training & support
- This experience will support those looking to go into teaching, educational psychology or other education professions
- Roles starting after Christmas holidays
- Opportunity to move onto some schools teacher training
- No lengthy applications – simply send your CV!
We are currently working with a number of primary, secondary and sixth form colleges across the Birmingham area who are keen to appoint talented, driven and considerate graduates into various support roles. The role is ideally suited for a graduate who is high achieving and ambitious, looking to gain paid experience in a support role within education prior to moving in to either teaching training or educational psychology.
Roles that graduates have been placed in this year:
- Academic Coaches
- Personal Progress Tutors
- Teaching Assistants
- Learning Mentors
- Pupil Premium Mentors
- Gifted and Talented Mentors
- Intervention Coordinators
- Unqualified Teachers
- Cover Supervisors
- 1:1 SEN Support
- SENCo Assistants
Many of these opportunities will see you supporting in lessons, interventions or in your own 1:1 and small group classes, identifying causes and triggers of students’ barriers to learning and working on strategies to support individual students and whole school progress. Once you become more confident, your school will give you the opportunity to create resources and even lead your own lessons!
Kick-start your teaching career today and send your CV to register your interest in one of our opportunities to Jamie at i-teachers.