Graduate Partner Primary Teacher – September 2021 role
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £80 per Day|
Are you excited to be graduating this summer and wish to take the first steps towards a rewarding career in Primary Education?
Would you like to gain some fantastic classroom experience, from September, where you can develop your teaching skills before committing to a PGCE or Schools Direct?
Start the next academic year at an Outstanding graded Royal Borough primary school which has a fantastic reputation on taking it’s graduates on to teacher training.
In this Graduate Partner Primary Teacher role you would be supporting a class teacher for the year whilst building your teaching knowledge and skills.
To find out more about this rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today and attach an updated CV!
Graduate Partner Primary Teacher – Benefits:
- Graduate Partner Primary Teacher
- Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 roles
- £400 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time support role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- September 2021 start
Graduate Partner Primary Teacher – Role:
- Supporting a KS1 or KS2 class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Partner Primary Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering a career in education
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desired
The Outstanding Primary School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to Central and Circle / Hammersmith & City line
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Partner Primary Teacher role.