Graduate Partner Primary Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £82 per Day|
Are you a graduate who is looking to take the first steps towards a rewarding career in primary teaching this September?
Would you like to gain some fantastic classroom experience in a support role first, where you can develop your teaching skills, before committing to a PGCE or Schools Direct course?
Start the next academic year at an Outstanding graded Royal Borough primary school which has a fantastic reputation on taking it’s graduates on to teacher training.
In this Graduate Partner Primary Teacher role you would be supporting a Key Stage 2 class teacher for the year whilst building your teaching knowledge and developing your skills.
To find out more about this rewarding Graduate Partner Primary Teacher role simply apply on this page today and attach an updated CV!
Graduate Partner Primary Teacher – Benefits:
- Graduate Partner Primary Teacher
- £400 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time support role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Currently shortlisting
- Interviews at the end of June
- September 2021 start
Graduate Partner Primary Teacher – Role:
- Supporting a KS2 class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Partner Primary Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering a career in education
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desired
The Outstanding Primary School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to Central and Circle / Hammersmith & City line
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Partner Primary Teacher role.