Graduate Pastoral Leader
|Location:||Ealing, Greater London UB6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£20000 to £24000 per Annum|
Are you a graduate who is encouraging, patient and supportive who wishes to build up your school-based experience?
Are you searching for a role where you can support students to help them to succeed and meet their true potential?
Support a year group at a highly popular and performing Outstanding secondary school & sixth form in this rewarding Graduate Pastoral Leader role!
The successful applicant will have experience of working with young people, and be familiar with behavioural strategies, and be resilient with excellent interpersonal skills.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate Pastoral Leader role please simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Pastoral Leader – Benefits:
- Graduate Pastoral Leader
- £20,000 – £24,000 salary based on experience
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now
Graduate Pastoral Leader – Role:
- Inspire and support students within a year group
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Support students with their academic progress and wellbeing
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Act as a role model
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Pastoral Leader – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Patient, engaging and caring manner
- Pastoral or prior education experience is vital
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- KS3 – KS5
- Ealing, West London location
- Superb modern facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Pastoral Leader role.