Graduate Pastoral Mentor
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B27 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate Pastoral Mentor – Acocks Green, Birmingham (B27)
Are you a recent university graduate, with a strong academic background, who is keen to support young learners?
Perhaps you would relish the opportunity to work with students on a more comprehensive level, where you can closely monitor their progress and support them on a more manageable level?
Working with a talented and experienced pastoral department, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop into a role as a pastoral mentor where you will receive expert guidance as you take your first steps into your educational career!
If this Graduate Pastoral Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Pastoral Mentor – Key Information:
- Based in Acocks Green, Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Promote a growth mindset ethos
- Supportive pastoral department
Graduate Pastoral Mentor – The Role:
- Fantastic pastoral department with experienced and supportive staff
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- monitor student progress
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate Pastoral Mentor Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
- Firm but fair behaviour management approach
Graduate Pastoral Mentor – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Pastoral Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.