Graduate Pastoral Mentor
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you a recent graduate, who truly believes in the power of education to enable young people to succeed throughout their school experiences and future life experiences?
Do you have a patient and supportive manner with prior experience as a tutor or within an educational setting?
Perhaps you have a passion for pastoral support rather than academic support?
Start immediately working at a thriving Bourne End secondary & sixth form in this Graduate Pastoral Mentor role.
Day-to-day, you will be working alongside the class teachers to raise aspirations and achievement amongst some of their students who really need an additional role model.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate Pastoral Mentor role please simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Pastoral Mentor – Benefits:
- Graduate Pastoral Mentor
- £18,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers, councillors or education psychologists
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Pastoral Mentor – Role:
- Inspire and support students
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Act as a role model
- Communicate excellently with various people
Graduate Pastoral Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Pastoral, education or SEN experience is vital
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- 750 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Pastoral Mentor role.