Graduate Pastoral Mentor
|Location:||London, Hounslow TW4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £500 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate, who truly believes in the power of education to enable young people to succeed throughout their school & life experiences?
Do you have a patient and supportive manner with prior experience as a tutor or within an educational setting?
Have you thought about becoming a Graduate Pastoral Mentor?
You will have hand on experience leading small interventions, as well as even turning your hand to a little bit of cover to really develop your own teaching flair!
Start September working at an Outstanding West London secondary & sixth form in this Graduate Achievement Mentor role.
To register your interest please simply apply on this page on and attach your CV to be put forward for this fantastic role!
Graduate Pastoral Mentor – Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £500 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Close to good transport links
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers, councillors or education psychologists
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Pastoral Mentor – Role:
- Inspire and support students
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Act as a role model
- Communicate excellently with various people
Graduate Pastoral Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Pastoral, education or SEN experience is vital
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1800 students
- Incredibly strong & popular sixth form
- Hounslow, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Pastoral Mentor role.