Graduate Pastoral Mentor
|Location:||London, Greater London SW1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a compassionate graduate who has recently been thinking about taking your first steps in education within a pastoral setting?
Do you want to gain invaluable school based experience before you embark on your teaching career or perhaps your career within Psychology?
This thriving and highly popular Central London secondary & sixth form are looking for a supportive and hardworking graduate to take on the rewarding Graduate Pastoral Mentor opportunity.
To start September in this Graduate Pastoral Mentor role you will need prior education experience, a strong degree and the desire to support others!
To register your interest please simply apply on this page on and attach your CV to be put forward for this fantastic role!
Graduate Pastoral Mentor – Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £500 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Close to good transport links
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers, councillors or education psychologists
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Pastoral Mentor – Role:
- Inspire and support students
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Act as a role model
- Communicate excellently with various people
Graduate Pastoral Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Pastoral, education or SEN experience is vital
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Westminster, Inner & Central London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Pastoral Mentor role.