Graduate Pastoral Officer
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£22000 to £24000 per Annum|
Are searching for highly rewarding school-based support opportunity?
Would you relish the chance to support students who demonstrate challenging and vulnerable behaviour?
This thriving Bourne End secondary school are searching for an enthusiastic, professional Graduate Pastoral Officer who would work closely with the Head Teacher and SLT.
The successful applicant will have experience of working with young people, and be familiar with behavioural strategies, and be resilient with excellent interpersonal skills.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate Pastoral Mentor role please simply apply on this page today!
The school are holding virtual interviews immediately!
Graduate Pastoral Officer – Benefits:
- Graduate Pastoral Officer
- £22,000 – £24,000 salary
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers, councillors, or education psychologists
- Virtual interviews to be arranged immediately
Graduate Pastoral Officer – Role:
- Inspire and support students
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Act as a role model
- Communicate excellently with various people
Graduate Pastoral Officer – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Pastoral, education, or SEN experience is vital
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- 750 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Pastoral Officer role.