Graduate Pastoral Support Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, London (Central) W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£90 to £95 per Day|
Are you an encouraging, patient, and supportive graduate who wishes to build up your school-based experience?
Would you relish the opportunity to work in a role where you can support students to help them to succeed and meet their true potential?
Support students to improve their behaviour, attendance, and academic progress at an Outstanding Inner London secondary school & sixth form in this rewarding Graduate Pastoral Support Assistant role!
The successful applicant will have experience of working with young people, and be familiar with behavioural strategies, and be resilient with excellent interpersonal skills.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate Pastoral Support Assistant role please simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Pastoral Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Pastoral Support Assistant
- £450 – £500 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Graduate Pastoral Support Assistant – Role:
- Inspire and support students across the school
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Work with student who have behaviour issues
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Act as a role model
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Pastoral Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Patient, engaging and caring manner
- Prior education experience is vital
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Central London location
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Pastoral Support Worker role.