Graduate Pastoral Tutor
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B12 UK|
|Salary||£340 to £360 per Week|
Graduate Pastoral Tutor – Birmingham – September start
Are you a recent university graduate with a strong academic background, who is keen to support young learners?
Perhaps you have a passion to help support pupils pastorally through a vital stage in their education and wish to make a real difference to their academic and social development?
This high achieving sixth form college is looking for a Graduate Pastoral Tutor to join their team in September. This is a long term position that will develop your skills and further your career in education.
If this Graduate Pastoral Tutor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Pastoral Tutor – Key Information:
- Interviews will be held ASAP
- Based in Birmingham
- Support Ks5 students
- Good transportation links- 10 mins from New Street Station
- £340 – £360 per week, term time
- Work with a team of like-minded graduates
- Industry leading training and development provided
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
Graduate Pastoral Tutor – The Role:
- Fantastic pastoral department with experienced and supportive staff
- Promote positive mental wellbeing
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- Monitor student progress and attendance
- Implement behaviour policy
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Responsible for a cohort of students
Graduate Pastoral Tutor Person Specification:
- 2:1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate Pastoral Mentor – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Pastoral Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!