Graduate Pastoral Year Leader
|Location:||Buckingham, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you a recent graduate, who truly believes in the power of education to enable young people to succeed throughout their school and future life experiences?
Do you have a patient and supportive manner with prior experience as a tutor or within an educational setting?
This is a fabulous opportunity to fully support a secondary school year group in this Graduate Pastoral Year Leader!
Start immediately in this highly rewarding Graduate Pastoral Mentor role at a thriving Buckinghamshire secondary & sixth form!
To register your interest please simply apply on this page on and attach your CV to be put forward for this fantastic role!
Graduate Pastoral Year Leader – Benefits:
- Paid Graduate Pastoral Year Leader
- £18,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers, councillors or education psychologists
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Pastoral Year Leader – Role:
- Inspire and support students
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Act as a role model
- Communicate excellently with various people
Graduate Pastoral Year Leader – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Pastoral, education or SEN experience is vital
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 750 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Pastoral Year Leader role.