Graduate Personal Progress Tutor
|Location:||Stockport, North West England SK6 UK|
|Salary||£62 to £68 per Day|
Personal Progress Tutor – September Start – Stockport – Leads onto Teacher Training
Graduate Role – Paid School Experience
If you are an aspiring teacher with a strong moral core and the ambition to work in a role that has a strong impact on pupil outcomes and your own professional development, please read on!
Simply apply for this role by sending your CV to Holly at i-teachers today. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis so early applications are recommended.
About the Role – Personal Progress Tutor:
- Support pupils from KS3 / KS4
- Work in your subject area – e.g Maths/Science
- Improve and maintain good punctuality, attendance and behaviour
- Deliver your own small group and 1:1 sessions with pupils
- Work closely with class teachers, parents/carers and other colleagues
- Record pupil progress and targets
- Help to develop resources for sessions
- Regularly meet with Senior Leadership Team to assess impact and progress
- Ensure that you deal sensitively with all information
What I need to be a Personal Progress Tutor?
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Paid £62 – £68 per day
- Term-time only and sociable working hours of Monday to Friday
- September to July – potential temporary to permanent contract if you would like to stay the following year
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree and strong A-Levels
- Transferable experience extremely desirable
- A proactive and can-do attitude
- Willingness to go above and beyond to ensure that these students are supported in the best possible way
About the School:
- Join a team of confident, enthusiastic and adaptable graduates
- Rapidly improving school with excellent results and dedicated pupils
- Located in Romiley, Stockport
- You will have access to all staff training, and even the opportunity to see open and parent evenings to gain a real insight into the world of education
- We are shortlisting on and interviewing on and ongoing basis
We have a number of opportunities starting now and in September – if you are interested in either, then please register your interest by sending your CV as soon as possible.