Graduate Personal Progress Tutor
|Location:||Walsall, West Midlands WS1 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate Personal Progress Tutor – Walsall (WS1)
Are you a recent university graduate, with a strong academic background, who is keen to support young learners?
Perhaps you would relish the opportunity to work with students on a more comprehensive level, where you can closely monitor their progress and support them on a more manageable level?
If this Graduate Personal Progress Tutor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Personal Progress Tutor – Key Information:
- Based in Walsall
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Supportive inclusion team
Graduate Personal Progress Tutor – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive department
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Ability to cater for an array of different educational needs
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate Personal Progress Tutor – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate Personal Progress Tutor – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Personal Progress Tutor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.